Abverkauf: Flashforge Guider 2S VERSION 2020 (V2)
Art. Nr.: SZ11SV1
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Flashforge Guider 2S 3D printer
3D printer with industrial manufacturing quality and large installation space.
Updated version of Flashforge Guider 2S with a high temperature extruder of 300°C. Now you can print even more materials.
The Flashforge Guider II S 3D printer is a further improvement over the Guider II. Its predecessor was already known for its perfect and stable workmanship. The Flashforge Guider 2S has additional functions. In addition to the features of its predecessor, the Flashforge Guider 2S has an integrated HD camera . This allows you to monitor your 3D printer remotely. In addition, this additive manufacturing machine has an air filter that reduces unpleasant odors and harmful emissions.
The most important product features:
- Industrial 3D print quality for your desktop
- Large build volume: 280 x 250 x 300 mm
- Integrated camera for surveillance
- Intuitive operation via color touch screen
- Works with Polar Cloud
- High manufacturing accuracy
- Easy-to-use 3D printing software: FlashPrint
- Built-in filament sensor
Compared to Guider 2, Guider 2S has a camera that allows you to remotely monitor your 3D print jobs. No matter where you are and when you want to see your 3D printer. The integrated filter makes your work area and surrounding area cleaner and keeps harmful fumes inside the 3D printer.
- FFF 3D printer for demanding hobbyists and professionals
- Large build volume with professional additive manufacturing quality
- The filament sensor detects the filament status, interrupts generative production and simply resumes 3D printing after a power failure.
- Intelligent leveling of the 3D print bed
- Air filter device to reduce unpleasant odors and dangerous emissions
- Video surveillance of the 3D printing process with built-in HD camera
- User-friendly 5 inch full color touch screen
- Closed body, removable cover and heated platform
- Simple, robust frame construction made of metal and stable ABS parts
Guider IIS online camera
With the internet-connected camera, you can monitor your production jobs on the go. Now you can monitor your 3D prints worldwide.
Use Polar Cloud
Manage your 3D prints from anywhere with the Polar Cloud online platform. Inventor IIS comes with Polar Cloud Enabled so you can control your 3D printer from anywhere. All you need is an internet connection. You can also connect and manage multiple devices at the same time. Slice your CAD models, queue up your 3D print jobs and check if the 3D print is working properly using the built-in webcam!
Solid and well-made frame
The Flashforge Guider 2S follows its predecessor in high processing quality and solid construction. All moving parts are machined with immense precision. This ensures stable, repeatable and reliable 3D printing performance.
Large touch screen
Flashforge Guider 2S is equipped with a 5 inch color touch screen and a multilingual user. Preview your 3D printed models on the touchscreen. Control your 3D printer easily and intuitively.
Built-in filament sensor
The integrated filament sensor detects whether filament is inserted in your 3D printer. If the filament is leaking, your 3D printer will receive a message and stop Flashforge Guider 2S. After inserting a new filament, you can simply continue 3D printing. The filament sensor also allows you to continue 3D printing after a power failure.
Guider IIS On-Line Camera
Online Camera helps you to visualize your printing projects no matter where you are.
Polar Cloud enabled