3D basics color ampoule
Art. Nr.: ACAP-1009-004
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Luminous, translucent and opaque colors.
Colors for 3D Basics Resin.
Color Ampule is a color system for resin from 3D-basics. It can color the natural color of resin into a variety of translucent and opaque colors. Like other resins from 3D-basics, it is developed and produced in Austria with high-quality raw material and manufactured under the highest quality standards.
Application of 3D-basics Color Ampule
- Shake the Color Ampule well for 15-20 seconds.
- Empty the contents of the Color Ampule completely* into the resin bottle and close it tightly.
- Shake the resin bottle vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Finally, let the resin stand for 5 minutes to eliminate the air bubbles that formed when shaking.
- Shake colored resin well before each further use
*For technical reasons, there will always be a little color left in the ampoule. However, this has practically no effect on the final color of the resin.
Note: The 12.5 ml Color Ampoule is suitable for coloring 500 ml 3D-basics Basic Resin. The 25 ml Color Ampoule is suitable for coloring 1 l of 3D-basics Basic Resin. The color names correspond to the print objects shown on the second product image. The print objects are not included in the scope of delivery.