Willkommen im 3D Material-Shop

Werde 3D-Druck Partner! Mehr erfahren

5% Gutschein

Für Ihre nächste Bestellung

RABATTCODE
Flashforge  |  SKU: 10000530001  |  Barcode: 6971940405009

Flashforge Photo 13.3 LCD Resin 3D Printer

€1.899,00 €1.999,00
Tax included


flashforge-germany.com - flashforge-germany.com Flashforge Photo 13.3 LCD Resin 3D Printer

Fine, detailed 3D prints and extra-large build volume.

Flashforge Photo 13.3 is a new high-performance resin printer from one of the most famous manufacturers - Flashforge. With a new parallel UV light source, a 4K monochrome LCD and a very high build quality, the Flashforge Foto 13.3 is certainly a printer to consider.

Highlights:

  • 13.3" 4K monochrome masking screen
  • Print volume: 19L

The print size is 4 times larger than other LCD printers.

Superior printing performance

The Z-axis is supported by a dual-linear ballscrew, which dramatically improves stability during movement and reduces the risk of layer shifting, while layers are often shown in the models printed with a traditional rod motor.

High precision

For prototype designers and manufacturers, the printed segmentation model can be assembled without polishing, improving the iterative base of product update; while other printers take at least 1/4 extra time to polish the surface. It is now possible for service providers and factories to batch print and ship high-precision products such as jewelry and spare parts directly to customers. The printed hair ornament model can be set with diamonds after painting.

Fast print speed

With the 4K monochrome screen, the exposure time is reduced to 1/3 compared to other LCD printers. The large LCD printer brings new opportunities to industrial designers and manufacturers, and improves the production efficiency of service providers and factories. First, compared to similar printers using surface exposure technology, the output of full page models is doubled; second, the printing time is reduced to at least 1/3 compared to other SLA printers of similar size.

Easy maintenance

The projection screen is equipped with a module that can be quickly dismantled. To replace the screen, it only takes a few steps to install screws and connect the cables, which is simple and convenient. Compared to disassembling and assembling other common devices in layers, the working time is reduced by 2/3, and users have less trouble and risk when replacing the screen. With the specially treated, scratch and collision resistant industrial glass and the efficient cooling system developed by Flashforge, the probability of serious damage is reduced by approx. 80% and the service life is increased by 20%. With the specially treated, scratch and collision resistant industrial glass and the efficient cooling system developed by Flashforge, the probability of serious damage is reduced by approx. 80% and the service life is increased by 20%.

Better printing experience

Resin includes basic resin, hardened resin and water-washed resin. Less odor and more ease of use. Base resin has detailed performance, low shrinkage and easy to color. Cured resin has impressive texture and shrinkage and can be made in batches. Water-washed resin has high strength and heat resistance, not easy to crack. Eco-friendly designed, it can be properly cleaned with water. In addition to being widely used in prototyping design and education, baking enamel can also be applied to beautify the product.




Bezahlung & Sicherheit

Zahlungsmethoden

  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Klarna
  • Maestro
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Shop Pay
  • SOFORT
  • Union Pay
  • Visa

Ihre Zahlungsinformationen werden auf sichere Weise verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben keinen Zugriff auf Ihre Kreditkartendaten.

Preis auf Anfrage – Ihr persönliches Angebot!

Nutzen Sie die "Preis auf Anfrage" Funktion und erhalten Sie ein
maßgeschneidertes Angebot für Ihr gewünschtes Produkt. Wir bieten Ihnen die Möglichkeit, einen individuellen Preis zu erfragen und so ein einzigartiges Schnäppchen zu machen.

Kontaktieren Sie uns jetzt für Ihr individuelles Angebot!

Flashforge Foto 13.3 LCD Resin 3D-Drucker - 3D Material-Shop
Flashforge

Flashforge Photo 13.3 LCD Resin 3D Printer

€1.899,00 €1.999,00

flashforge-germany.com - flashforge-germany.com Flashforge Photo 13.3 LCD Resin 3D Printer

Fine, detailed 3D prints and extra-large build volume.

Flashforge Photo 13.3 is a new high-performance resin printer from one of the most famous manufacturers - Flashforge. With a new parallel UV light source, a 4K monochrome LCD and a very high build quality, the Flashforge Foto 13.3 is certainly a printer to consider.

Highlights:

The print size is 4 times larger than other LCD printers.

Superior printing performance

The Z-axis is supported by a dual-linear ballscrew, which dramatically improves stability during movement and reduces the risk of layer shifting, while layers are often shown in the models printed with a traditional rod motor.

High precision

For prototype designers and manufacturers, the printed segmentation model can be assembled without polishing, improving the iterative base of product update; while other printers take at least 1/4 extra time to polish the surface. It is now possible for service providers and factories to batch print and ship high-precision products such as jewelry and spare parts directly to customers. The printed hair ornament model can be set with diamonds after painting.

Fast print speed

With the 4K monochrome screen, the exposure time is reduced to 1/3 compared to other LCD printers. The large LCD printer brings new opportunities to industrial designers and manufacturers, and improves the production efficiency of service providers and factories. First, compared to similar printers using surface exposure technology, the output of full page models is doubled; second, the printing time is reduced to at least 1/3 compared to other SLA printers of similar size.

Easy maintenance

The projection screen is equipped with a module that can be quickly dismantled. To replace the screen, it only takes a few steps to install screws and connect the cables, which is simple and convenient. Compared to disassembling and assembling other common devices in layers, the working time is reduced by 2/3, and users have less trouble and risk when replacing the screen. With the specially treated, scratch and collision resistant industrial glass and the efficient cooling system developed by Flashforge, the probability of serious damage is reduced by approx. 80% and the service life is increased by 20%. With the specially treated, scratch and collision resistant industrial glass and the efficient cooling system developed by Flashforge, the probability of serious damage is reduced by approx. 80% and the service life is increased by 20%.

Better printing experience

Resin includes basic resin, hardened resin and water-washed resin. Less odor and more ease of use. Base resin has detailed performance, low shrinkage and easy to color. Cured resin has impressive texture and shrinkage and can be made in batches. Water-washed resin has high strength and heat resistance, not easy to crack. Eco-friendly designed, it can be properly cleaned with water. In addition to being widely used in prototyping design and education, baking enamel can also be applied to beautify the product.




View product