MTPlus permanent pressure plate for Raise3D E2/E2CF 368x254 mm
Art. Nr.: OKM3D28
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
MTplus continuous printing plate for Raise3D E2/E2CF 3D printers
Particularly durable pressure plate with optimal adhesion.
Suitable for: Raise3D E2/E2CF
Dimensions: 368 x 254 x 0.95mm (WxLxH)
Use the MTPlus permanent printing plate for Raise3D E2/E2CF to print PLA, ABS, ASA, igus tribofilament, POM or Laywood on a heated bed at the same time. The excellent material properties of the MTPlus permanent printing plate for Raise3D E2/E2CF allow optimal adhesion of the printed parts during printing; the printed parts detach themselves when they cool down to room temperature.
The original MTPlus permanent pressure plate for Raise3D E2/E2CF is not subject to wear and tear and can be used permanently. The annoying sticking of adhesive tape to the print surface is no longer necessary, nor is rubbing with obscure adhesion promoters.
The first original MTplus permanent printing plates have been in continuous use since 2010 and still work like the first day.
We recommend this plate when using high temperature filaments such as: ABS, Nylon, PP, HIPS, etc.
- Plate does not have to be glued on
- Plate is extremely durable and stable
- The hotter the plate is heated, the greater the adhesion
- When cold, models come loose on their own
- Plate can be used directly on the glass plate
- Plate must be fixed to glass plate (clamps or tape)
- More expensive than BuildTak film
- Slightly thicker than BuildTak, so the brackets on the back of the Raise3D N2 must either be bent up or removed
The use of 3M 468MP is recommended for the Raise3D E2 print bed.
The MTPlus permanent printing plate for Raise3D E2/E2CF is recommended when processing high-temperature materials.