3D Solex CHT MATCHLESS nozzle 1.75 - 0.40 mm
Art. Nr.: 3dsol4nm
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
3DSolex CHT MATCHLESS nozzle 1.75 - 0.40 mm
Suitable for: Raise3D N1 / N2, Prusa I3 MK3, ...
Nozzle Diameter: 0.40mm
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Increase plastic output thanks to our patented core heating nozzles and take full advantage of the Bondtech feeder already installed in your printer. By combining nozzle size, layer height and speed, you can achieve up to 30 cubic meters / second.
0.25mm (not Matchless as core heating has little effect at the low throughput of this tiny nozzle)
0.40 mm (Matchless; core heating)
0.60 mm (Matchless; core heating)
0.80 mm (Matchless; core heating)
The nozzles are made of brass and coated with a layer to prevent reaction with the aluminum block.
This ensures that you can change the nozzles without having to destroy the heating block.
Recommended tool: nozzle changer for Prusa I3
what it does
3D Solex CHT MATCHLESS Nozzle 1.75 - 0.40mm allows “volcano speeds” by simply changing the nozzle (0.25mm makes no difference). 3D Solex's patented Matchless nozzles have a much larger melt zone than an ordinary nozzle. A common nozzle melts the filament from the "outside" and tries to push the coldest part (the middle of the filament) through the exit hole of the nozzle.
The core heating effect of Matchless nozzles melts the center of the filament, the part you want to push out through the nozzle.
What the others have to do: Increasing the heating zone, which negatively affects retraction, is stressful on the head and costly.
Advantages: 3D Solex CHT MATCHLESS nozzle 1.75 - 0.40 mm
1) You can now change the nozzle risk-free and haze-free by using the tool sold separately. Change the nozzle in seconds without the risk of destroying the printer's sensors or causing a heat cut.
2) Print at much higher throughput by configuring a combination of:
a) Nozzle size
b) layer height
c) print speed.
3) Print at a lower temperature. Since you are effectively melting the plastic, you can print at a lower temperature than before. With the existing settings from your previous print, you can drop 5-15 C.
4) Wide range of nozzle sizes (mm) available from 3D Solex:
0.25, 0.40, 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0
Example: You can now print a vase with a 0.80mm nozzle at the same or faster speed than you could previously with a 0.40mm nozzle. This way you only need 1 pass to create a 0.8mm wall.